Hotel Registration Clerks - Two onsite positions based in Boracay, Philippines
Hotel Front Desk Clerks are responsible for providing all of a hotel’s guests with an accommodating experience by coordinating amenities and responding to customer needs. Their duties include greeting people as they enter the lobby, fielding calls from guests and helping visitors check into their rooms.
There are two full-time positions available. These jobs are based at the Salido Hotel Boracay located on Cagban Main Road in Boracay, Philippines. Salido Hotel Boracay is slated to open to the public starting in October 2022, while reservations can be made starting in May 2022.
Local applicants preferred, as no relocation support is available at this time. Salary will be paid in Philippines pesos. We are not able to support any work visas for non-Philippine residents or citizens at this time.
Hotel Front Desk Clerk Skills and Qualifications
A successful Hotel Front Desk Clerk will have various prerequisite skills and qualification, including:
- Computer knowledge: Basic knowledge of computers is required as a Hotel Front Desk Clerk. Hotel clerks will often use computers to check in guests, create invoices and manage online bookings.
- Communication: Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills are important as a Hotel Front Desk Clerk. Hotel clerks will use active listening skills to understand the individual needs of each customer. They will also use nonverbal skills to identify a guest’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction with their stay. Fluency in English and Tagalog required.
- Customer service: Customer service skills are a requirement as a Hotel Front Desk Clerk. Front desk clerks work with guests when checking in, checking out and when guests request information from the front desk.
- Problem-solving: Guests will often come to the Hotel Front Desk Clerk with problems. The ability to identify and overcome a problem can be useful in the Hotel Front Desk Clerk role.
- College degree with two years of work experience in a hotel or hospitality environment preferred.
- Other duties as assigned. Hotel team members are expected to take initiative to help and pitch in with other duties when needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.