Laundry Washer and Attendant - onsite position in Boracay, Philippines
We are hiring a Laundry Attendant to join our Hotel Operations team in Boracay, Philippines.
As a Laundry Attendant, you will be expected to wash, dry, and fold personal items and hotel linens. You will be also responsible for sorting the laundry by color shades and materials. You should have exceptional knowledge of using dry cleaning equipment and various laundry techniques.
You should maintain and update the records of the laundry belongings. In addition to this, you should also inspect the laundry and repair/sew the material if necessary. You will be employing stain removal techniques to remove stains if needed.
As an ideal candidate, you should possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail. You should be able to work independently as and when required. Your ultimate goal is to provide excellent laundry service to the customers.
If you are ready to take up these Laundry Attendant’s duties and responsibilities, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Wash, clean, dry, and fold numerous hotel linen and laundry items.
- Sort the laundry items according to material and color.
- Arrange clothes in the laundry room as per the specifications.
- Wrap the laundry items for pickup or delivery.
- Update the laundry list and record it on a daily basis.
- Maintain cleanliness in the laundry room.
- Assist fellow laundry attendants in loading and unloading laundry washers and dryers.
- Maintain inventory level which includes detergents, sewing machines, detergent cakes, and others. Keep it updated on a regular basis.
- Respond to customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Provide various other laundry services if required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a Laundry Attendant or a similar position in the Hospitality industry will be considered.
- Extensive experience in using laundry detergents and cleaning equipment.
- Ability to work for long hours as well as work on weekends if required.
- Well versed in using laundry equipment and maintaining the types of equipment.
- Ability to lift heavy materials and objects.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- A problem solver.
- Great customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Physically fit.
- Ability to calculate effectively using basic arithmetic skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Extraordinary team management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position will be based on-site at the Salido Boracay Hotel located on Cagban Main Road, Boracay, Philippines, and will report jointly to the hotel General Manager and the family owners.
Salido Hotel Boracay is slated to open to the public starting in October 2022, while reservations can be made starting in May 2022.
Local applicants preferred, as no relocation support is available at this time. Salary will be paid in Philippines pesos. We are not able to support any work visas for non-Philippine residents or citizens at this time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.