Admissions Representative, Welcome Center
Job title: Admissions Representative
Division/Department: Welcome Center
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
Assist in the check-in process of groups, birthdays, and general admission arriving at Morgan’s Wonderland. This position is directly responsible for admission check in, the assistance with birthday parties, and group coordination. Will be the liaison between clients and guests prior to, during, and after birthday parties to ensure the pavilion, physical set-up and personnel provided meet the requirements of the birthday party and the guidelines of the park.
- Greet and interact with guests as needed per guest visit.
- Maximize the use of (MW) property for profitability as well as community service while preserving the quality, safety and theme of the park.
- Coordinates the setup of birthdays to meet criteria of client; and the breakdown of such functions to comply with safety, quality and utilization needs for park visitors afterwards within parameters established by Guest Services Director.
- Maintain communication with management in order to inform them of potential situations that may have an effect on the park in general.
- Assist in implementing admission and birthday procedures as needed.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Education / Training:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including the use of Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Cash handing skills are a plus
- Other Business Knowledge Requirements:
- Answer incoming calls on multi-line phone system
- Self – driven with strong interpersonal skiills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships in a diverse community
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work with special needs individuals in a learning environment
- Other Information
- Shifts vary day and evening.
- Available any day of week, specifically weekends
- Must be able to work during the holiday seasons
- Seasonal/ hourly position.
- Given hours are subject to change
- Must have reliable form of transportation
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds or more.
- Morgan’s Wonderland is a non-smoking environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
To provide a fun, clean, and beautiful environment free of physical and economic barriers that all individuals can come to and enjoy regardless of age...