Wheelchair Valet Technician
Job title: Wheelchair Valet Technician
Division: Morgan’s Wonderland/Morgan’s Inspiration Island
Department: Wheelchair Valet
Reports to: Recreation Therapy Director
In keeping with the Morgan`s Wonderland mission of inclusion and the desire to enable everyone to play, we offer a wheelchair valet service. We offer 3 different types of wheelchairs for guests with disabilities that utilize a wheelchair. Job requires maintenance of these chairs to ensure a quality guest experience. Additionally, implementing methods of professional operations of Morgan`s Wonderland Parks, and assist in the functions of these operations. Requirements include priority focus on safety and quality of guest satisfaction.
- Effectively oversees the maintain of all waterproof wheelchairs to ensure all elements of the chairs are ready for daily operation.
- Ensure that all maintenance procedures are met to ensure a satisfactory guest experience.
- Maintain a well-organized and clean workshop area while working well with the other team members.
- Ensure that all safety plans and procedures are consistently being followed.
- Communicate and work alongside maintenance department for guidance.
- Order parts, and equipment as needed.
- Cleaning and maintenance required daily.
- Performs troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and repairs of equipment independently.
- Maintains inventory control and prepares status reports and conducts weekly physical inventory check.
- Documents and reports all product issues per company guidelines and procedures.
- Complete other assigned tasks as requested by your supervisor per their discretion.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education / Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using hand and power tools in working with raw materials required.
- Mechanical assembly and/or repairs found in wheelchairs preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently. Previous inventory experience.
Training / Knowledge Requirements:
- Be able to operate hand-held radio.
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to walk long distances.
- Must have flexible working schedule
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40lbs overhead
- Shifts vary day and evening.
- Available any day of week.
- Must be able to work during the holiday seasons
- Must have reliable form of transportation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
To provide a fun, clean, and beautiful environment free of physical and economic barriers that all individuals can come to and enjoy regardless of age...