Ride Host/Ride Operator
Job title: Ride Host/Ride Operator
Division/Department: Morgan’s Wonderland / Park Operations
Reports to: Morgan’s Wonderland –Operations Manager
Implements methods for the professional operation of Morgan’s Wonderland Park – with the focus on safety, quality and guest satisfaction. Assist in the functions and processes related to the operations of the park.
- Effectively oversees the operations of assigned ride or attraction to ensure all elements of the assigned location are ready for daily operation.
- Ensure that all guidelines are met in regards to ride operation, guest service skills, park cleanliness criteria and general operations.
- Ensure that all ride entrance and exit safety plans and procedures are being followed at all times for the well-being of all park guests.
- At times, ensure that the set up and break down of scheduled events are accomplished safely and effectively at such in a timely manner.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Education / Experience:
- High School students/ High School diploma or equivalent. Customer service skills are a plus.
- Training / Knowledge Requirements:
- Be able to operate hand-held radio.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to walk long distances.
- Other Information
- Shifts vary day and evening.
- Available any day of week.
- Must be able to work during the holiday seasons
- Seasonal/ hourly position.
- Given hours are subject to change
- Must have reliable form of transportation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
To provide a fun, clean, and beautiful environment free of physical and economic barriers that all individuals can come to and enjoy regardless of age...