Technician Trainee - "Earn While You Learn" Apprenticeship Program
PAPE' MACHINERY, INC. - CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION -
Technician Trainees needed for our “Learn while you Earn” apprenticeship program. All levels of experience needed. Trainees should have some mechanical experience working on cars, tractors, lawn equipment and/or trucks. Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and powertrain systems preferred. Looking for a confident self-starter able to work with guidance and supervision in the dynamic world of heavy equipment. Ideal trainee works great with others, has excellent organizational and communication skills, and has a bright attitude. Must have a starter set of general tools.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level
- Great benefits including healthcare and pension
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Rugged, Reliable, Ready to Work