Success Academy for learners ages 14-21, who require a moderate level of support
The Alpine Learning Group transforms the lives of individuals with autism and their families by providing innovative, comprehensive, and scientifically validated services across the life span.
Our Success Academy
Fostering Independence and Employability
Our Success Academy is a New Jersey Department of Education-approved transition program for learners ages 14-21, who require a moderate level of support in the classroom and in the community. Through the Success Academy, we provide a wide variety of center and community-based learning experiences to enhance employability skills, life skills, and independence of adolescents and young adults with autism.
The Success Academy includes the following benefits for your learner:
- Comprehensive vocational and life skills assessments
- Individualized targeted goals for independence and employability
- Community based instruction
- Social skills and recreation training
- Prevocational and vocational training
- Supported internship placements
- Identification of community supports and resources for post-graduation success
Your application has been successfully submitted.
INNOVATION • EXCELLENCE • COMPASSION Transforming the lives of individuals with autism and their families