HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are accepting resumes for an organized, friendly and reliable admin to join our small Human Resources team at our Milwaukie, Oregon location. As the HR Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for providing on-site support for the day-to-day operations of the reception desk and employee requests for the human resources department. The position will perform a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and assist in HR initiatives.
This role requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. You will gain HR experience and the ability to develop your administrative skills by supporting and helping improve our HR and Front office functions.
Reliability, accuracy, honesty and trust are key elements for this role.
- To uphold confidentiality and trust in relation to employee data, company information and future planning.
- Reception desk coverage answering phones, responding to emails and task management.
- Opening/ Closing duties.
- HR Reporting (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports) for HR team or management.
- HRIS/ Payroll record maintenance of employee updates.
- Maintenance support of online time clocks to ensure accuracy of employee records and hours recorded.
- Administrative support tasks for the Human Resource department.
- Scanning and uploading of records/ documentation into designated databases.
- Help with Recruitment initiatives; resume management, scheduling and pre-screening
- On-boarding support relating to new hire welcome and equipment check-out.
- Help desk support for staff inquiries relating to payroll, benefits, employee records or assistance needs.
- Assist with HR focused company functions and events.
- Occasional travel locally for staff initiatives, development training or other HR supported company efforts or errands.
- General office and clerical related tasks including digital filing for paperless systems.
This is an hourly Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, full time position. We offer a competitive benefits package and wage in an exciting genre of comics and pop culture.
- AA/AS and/or working experience equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience in administrative/ reception support roles.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Human Resources.
- Intermediate computer skills including Excel, Word and standard office programs. Google Workspace and MAC OS experience is a plus.
- Great customer service and active listening skills.
- Must be able to effectively demonstrate attention to detail, good organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-starter, ability to demonstrate initiative for learning new tasks and adaptability to change.
- Professional and effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Proven demonstration in reliability and dependability.
Please send your resume and apply here for consideration. No Phone Calls Please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.