Summit Content Development Manager
Job Title: Summit Content Development Manager
Reporting to: Head of Summits EMPAC
Job Purpose: To work closely with the content and speaker management team as they develop, and coordinate content in the Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions for a series of global Cybersecurity conferences/summits.
The Summit Content Development Manager will collaborate with key stakeholders, including Summit chairs, SANS faculty, industry experts and Cybersecurity organisations to deliver impactful Summit programs that meet the needs of the community.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Promote presentation, case study, and workshop proposals.
• Identify and recruit new speakers.
• Collaborate with industry experts and organisations to develop additional, interactive Summit sessions.
• Research Cybersecurity topics, industry trends and third-party conferences. Summit Administration & Process
• Manage deliverables and deadlines for both internal team members and Summit speakers. • Provide administrative support including data entry of event feedback, creation of registration records, and maintenance of databases
• Design and maintain an active database of biographical data, headshots, and evaluation feedback for Summit speakers
• Create and maintain key support documents for events such as a run-of-show for on-site team and preparation handbook for speakers. On-Site Team Support
• Ability to travel to 7 Summit events per year to provide on-site content support in the EMEA region.
• Subject to lockdown restrictions able and willing to travel 10% of the year.
• To define and develop peer and executive relationships with the wider SANS teams.
• To assist in any wider industry engagement activities as part of a programme.
• To build and maintain the SANS brand and mission.
• Carry out additional responsibilities as requested by the Management Team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cyber Security Training, Certifications, Degrees and Resources