Become a Certified Nursing Assistant!
Free CNA Classes - Spaces Limited - Apply Today
Begin a new Career - Become a CNA!
Be an integral part of the healthcare industry, with knowledge and skills in demand. Our training program ($800 value) prepares you with the information and experience needed to become a Certified Nursing Assistant. Provide quality care for residents and join the Regency Pacific family!
If you commit to working with us, we pay your tuition! It's a win-win opportunity! You can earn with us while attending class as well!
Apply today at https://regencycareofcentraloregon.hcshiring.com/jobs/AOB4zNz-dk-rdcplPUFQwQ
As a student, you will:
- Be a hero and provide excellent care to our wonderful residents.
- Gain the tools you need to grow as a NA and advance.
- Learn in a hands-on environment under the eyes of caring, professional nurses with a developed curriculum that meets or exceeds state standards.
As a NA, you will:
- Earn highly competitive wages.
- Benefit from a generous package of incentives as a full-time employee, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, EAP, employer-paid life, discounts on movies, restaurants, and more!
- Join a company with a strong culture of RESPECT and over 40 years proving it.
Our full-time Benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts (movies, restaurants, gifts, & more)
Possible full-time employment as a NA once you complete our class and meet all licensing criteria.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.
Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success. -Henry Ford
We are Regency Care of Central Oregon, a skilled nursing community centrally located in beautiful Bend, OR. We are looking for caring & compassionate individuals to join our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing Independence to Living and Quality to Life