Milwaukie, OR • Accounting
Dark Horse Comics, LLC is looking to hire an experienced mid-level Accountant to join our growing team. This is a multi-faceted accounting position created to manage various support functions relating to our three entities; Dark Horse Comics, Dark Horse Entertainment, and Things From Another World.
- Writing policies and procedures
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Copartner to all costing related functions
- Copartner in full cycle accounting for Things From Another World
- Sales Tax reporting
Any other duties that may be assigned by the Controller related to the position
We offer a relaxed environment with a busy day with a great group of supportive team members. Our Company offers a competitive benefits packet to include:
- Low deductible, low premium, high benefits medical plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D and several voluntary coverage options available
- Paid time off after 90 days
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Plan and Company match after 90 days
- Holiday pay for Company recognized holidays (including paid holiday office closure between Christmas and New Year's)
- Free Comics and much more!
- BA in Accounting/Finance
- 2-5 years of mid to upper level accounting work experience
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, multitask and work independently in a time sensitive environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- This person should be organized, self-motivated, and a capable problem solver.
- Strong working knowledge of Mac OS and programs. Excel skills/experience highly desired.
- Experience working in the Publishing industry is desired
This is a mid-level position with opportunity for growth. Salaries will commensurate based on position level.
Please send your resume for consideration and apply here. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Your application has been successfully submitted.