It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing. At Dutch Bros Coffee, we are more than just a coffee company. We are a fun-loving, mind-blowing company that makes a difference one cup at a time.
Being part of the Dutch Family
You are adaptable, a servant leader, and community-minded. You view yourself as an unfinished product on the constant pursuit of personal and professional development. We rely on our people to uphold our core values of speed, quality, and service to protect our culture and ensure our growth remains limitless!
Dutch Bros mission statement
We are a fun-loving, mind-blowing company that makes a massive difference one cup at a time.
Who we are
Dutch Bros puts people first in everything we do. Joining our team gives you the opportunity to build a compelling future while making a massive difference in the lives of our customers and communities.
We love people and we love OUR people! Here’s what we offer
Here at Dutch Bros, we want our employees to feel valued, and we recognize there's more to value than a salary. The following benefits and perks were hand-picked to cater to our diverse employee base:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability/Life insurances
- Paid Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match after one year of employment
- Education Benefit Program
- Vacation/Floating Holidays/Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Various employee discounts
- Office perks, such as hi-lo desks, snacks provided daily, casual dress code, and an in-house coffee bar with a dedicated Broista
The mission of the Art Director is to design, manage, and execute the full cycle completion of all consumer-facing marketing campaigns. This position will be charged with directing and utilizing outside vendors and teams as needed, to manage the direction and outcomes of multiple design projects as assigned. This role should uphold Dutch Bros standards for marketing quality, and relay cross-departmental communication to ensure campaigns reflect the vision and plans of the Creative Director - Consumer Marketing and Dutch Bros as a whole.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
Ideate creative solutions to effectively execute Consumer Facing Marketing Campaigns:
- Work with the PM team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Plan and lead cross-departmental meetings about creative
- Direct the creation of all printed, social, web and app promotional materials for Consumer Marketing, ensuring all promotional materials adhere to brand and campaign specific style guides.
- Develop and direct engaging, creative, comprehensive visual content for a wide range of initiatives
- Direct photo/video shoots to visually align with campaigns.
- Direct production of original artwork, including illustration and photo manipulation, to appear on all company promotional materials, social media platforms and web/app.
Create all Consumer-Facing Marketing Campaign lookbooks and style guides that determine creative direction cross-departmentally as well as with outside vendors:
- Direct the creation of campaign lookbooks.
- Art direct marketing departments to ensure cohesive campaigns are created in alignment to campaign lookbooks.
- Direct the creation of multiple design solutions for any given campaign brief.
- Ensure continuity and consistent visual branding for all marketing materials and activities
- Direct production of drafts, prototypes, and final design solutions.
- Direct production of innovative designs. Conceptualize and adapt industry trends to fit the company's brand.
Assist Creative Director of Consumer Marketing with overseeing the execution of Consumer-Facing creative plans cross-departmentally as well as with outside vendors:
- Stay current on design, photography, videography, social media, and overall marketing trends
- Lead brainstorms for new and creative ideas to achieve all external marketing objectives across a multitude of creative spaces including photography, video, social media, and copywriting
- Verbally presents graphic ideas and details with clarity in small groups and team meetings
- Ensure proper delivery of graphic artwork to the development team, agencies and vendors (all relevant information needed such as original artwork, color indication, execution information, artwork sizes, etc.)
Design and maintain identities for company:
- Direct the ideation, creation, implementation and maintenance of all company wide brand identities including but not limited to new and current products, departments, giveback days.
- Direct creation and maintenance of all style guides and lookbooks for company identities.
- Maintain and protect all company trademarks.
- 5 years of creative design experience required
- BA/BS in a related field, preferred
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and After Effects
- Desired skill set: Vector Illustration, hand lettering/typography, traditional illustration, apparel design experience, ux/ui design
- Must be detail-oriented
- Strong eye for design, layout and composition
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects at a time
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle constructive criticism
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to create quickly and efficiently
- Effective Prioritization
- Functional and Tech. Expertise
- Occasional lifting up to ten pounds
- Must be able to work in a climate-controlled office environment
- Vision must be good, or corrected to normal, to perform normal job duties
- Hearing must be good, or corrected to normal, to have the ability to understand information to perform job duties
- Ability to read and write in English in order to process paperwork and follow up on any actions necessary
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks
*This position is eligible for remote work within any state Dutch Bros currently resides in
$65,065.47 - $75,428.71
If you like wild growth and working in a unique and fun environment, surrounded by positive community, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Energize Your Day