It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing. At Dutch Bros Coffee, we are more than just a coffee company. We are a fun-loving, mind-blowing company that makes a difference one cup at a time.
Being part of the Dutch Family
You are adaptable, a servant leader, and community-minded. You view yourself as an unfinished product on the constant pursuit of personal and professional development. We rely on our people to uphold our core values of speed, quality, and service to protect our culture and ensure our growth remains limitless!
Dutch Bros mission statement
We are a fun-loving, mind-blowing company that makes a massive difference one cup at a time.
Who we are
Dutch Bros puts people first in everything we do. Joining our team gives you the opportunity to build a compelling future while making a massive difference in the lives of our customers and communities.
We love people and we love OUR people! Here’s what we offer
Here at Dutch Bros, we want our employees to feel valued, and we recognize there's more to value than a salary. The following benefits and perks were hand-picked to cater to our diverse employee base:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability/Life insurances
- Paid Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match after one year of employment
- Education Benefit Program
- Vacation/Floating Holidays/Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Various employee discounts
- Office perks, such as hi-lo desks, snacks provided daily, casual dress code, and an in-house coffee bar with a dedicated Broista
The primary role of the Lease Coordinator is to support the Property Management team with all day-to-day tasks and projects. The Property Management team monitors leases and critical dates for company real estate, assisting with grand opening traffic plans, working with landlords and co-tenants for all site matters, creating reports and analyses for company leadership, and supporting Facilities, Legal, Retail Ops, and Accounting departments. We are looking for somebody who has an interest in real estate management and would like to grow their career in this field. Lease Coordinator tasks include recording lease administration activities, monitoring workflow tracking system, auditing leases, coordinating with Facilities, Legal, and Accounting departments, drafting analyses and summaries, and other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
Provide administrative, systems, and customer support to the Property Management team and its customers:
- Maintain real estate database (and associated files) in an organized filing system, according to company standard
- Ensure all prescribed lease information is accurate and current
- Receive and process jurisdictional or other notices in a timely manner, expediting urgent situations as needed
- Prepare and distribute periodic standard and ad hoc reporting
- Demonstrate consistently high-quality customer service and documentation across the Lease Administration team
- Serve as the point person for any internal or external questions and requests regarding the Lease Administration team
- Assist with developing and maintaining information processing procedures in Lucernex, including changes to the system database as appropriate.
- Provide training and support to all Lucernex end users
- Develop and maintain processes in support of the flow of information among the department and cross-functional teams
- Related duties, as assigned
Receive new leases and coordinate each step in the process, from lease receipt through the arrangement of payments:
- Receive and record all new leases
- Ensure a seamless transition from new development turnover to active lease management status
- Ensure timely initiation of rent and related payments
- Coordinate with landlords, New Development, Legal, and Accounting to ensure that all required documentation is received and recorded according to procedure
- Ensure rent and ancillary payments are initiated on time
- Work with Facilities and other teams regarding information to establish new shop vendor services in a timely manner, including thorough documentation of landlord vs. tenant responsibilities
- Complete, or facilitate completion of, abstracts of new leases and related contracts in Lucernex
Receive and record changes to existing lease renewals, ensuring the status and payment changes are communicated to key stakeholders:
- Receive and record changes to lease renewals, including terminations, amendments, and other ancillary real estate agreements, associated files, and documents
- Coordinate with landlords, Legal, and Accounting to ensure that all required documentation is received and recorded, as per procedure, and that changes in rent and ancillary payments are initiated on time
- Assist with maintaining reports (internal and external) and other sources of information that rely on lease dates or rent information to facilitate repair, maintenance, and capital investment strategy decisions; provide periodic updates, as requested
- Complete, or facilitate completion of, abstracts of new or revised agreements in Lucernex
- Associate’s Degree or 1-2 years of related experience preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills, including oral / written presentation skills
- Aptitude for researching, understanding and interpreting leases and related legal language
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Incumbent will need to be flexible to adjust to changing needs of department
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, Gmail, and Monday preferred
- Lucernex experience preferred
- Effective Prioritization
- Occasionally move or lift office items
- Must be able to work in an office environment
- Must be able to communicate in an effective manner to perform job duties
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as calculators, copy machines, computers, and office equipment.
*This position is located in Southern Oregon and is not eligible for remote work
$18.85 - $21.85
If you like wild growth and working in a unique and fun environment, surrounded by positive community, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Work at HQ
If you're ready to make a massive difference, we're stoked to talk to you! Dutch Bros isn't just a job- it's an opportunity to learn together, grow together and have a ton of fun doing it! Dutch Bros cares about the community and you. Some of the benefits we offer our full time HQ employees are:
- Health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Education assistance
- Flexible scheduling
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Energize Your Day