Digital Content Manager
At NuPrisma we are looking for dynamic, creative and responsible students looking to join our Internship Program. Join our Vision in ensuring everyone with disabilities or special needs have easily accessibly everyday life resources. Our Interns will promote disability awareness and strategies through different internship roles. You will gain hand on experience that will create a strong foundation for your career journey. Internships are currently non-paid, however our internship program offers:
- Flexible schedule approximate 10 – 20 hours a week
- College credit with proper college credit forms as applicable
- Resume readiness workshop
- Interview skills workshop
- Internships can run 3, 6, 9, 12 months and any of them can be extended if agreed by both parties.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Research organizations throughout the USA that provide services to people with disabilities and add them to our directory through the front end interface
- Engage with organizations to promote resource directory
• Eagerness to learn
• Detailed oriented
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Desire to make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities or special needs
• Data entry knowledge
Nice To Have Skills, but not required:
Creative Writing, English Major, Event Planning, Public Relations, Vendor sourcing, Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Google Analytics+, Writing and Editing, WordPress, ability to work in an educational team oriented environment.
To apply for the Internship Program, please email us with a copy of your resume and the position you are interested in.
Your application has been successfully submitted.