Media & Gaming Partnership Expert
Role: Media & Gaming Partnership Expert
Location: Solon, OH;
The role can be remote but travel to the Solon/Cleveland OH area may be required for training, which company will reimburse.
Duration: 9 months (High possible extension)
Hours per week: 30 – 35 hours
Notes from Manager:
This is a new type of role. It's working with Center of Marketing Excellence to promote Hot Pockets in the Gaming environment. This role requires knowledge and experience of the gaming culture, TikTok, Twitter and Twitch platforms, social media content writing, communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
The hours for this role will vary. It will not be 40 hours week, but likely between 30-35 hours/week. The role can be remote but travel to the Solon/Cleveland OH area may be required for training, which company will reimburse.
This person will need to be able to build relationships with gaming influencers. Someone who has experience working in an advertising agency on a brand would be a good candidate. Approximately 70% of the job will be writing so a writing sample will be needed if they candidate moves to the final interview round.
The Media & Gaming Partnership Expert is a new community management role responsible for engaging with fans of the Hot Pockets brand across TikTok, Twitch and Twitter within key moments across gaming culture.
The role is responsible for the real time management of our TikTok and Twitter platforms, writing organic copy, engaging directly with Hot Pockets fans and creators across Twitch and TikTok to enable growth and nurture Hot Pockets owned social media communities on these key channels.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and organization that creates holistic, consumer-obsessed experiences using a people-centered process.
- Collaborate with social strategy to execute the organic channel and content strategy for the Hot Pockets brand on TikTok, Twitter, and Twitch Plan and publish organic social content across Twitter and TikTok as assigned Write organic copy for TikTok and Twitter social media platforms
- Monitor and moderate all social mentions of brands across TikTok, Twitch and Twitter channels to protect the brands, inform reporting and to identify engagement opportunities Engage real-time with consumers who interact with brand social channels that include Twitter, TikTok and Twitch in positive conversations.
- Engage in Twitch streams and chats and frequently gift subs to creators and super fans Identify influencers who organically engage with the brand that would be a good fit for brand programs and partnerships Identify gaming trends in the space to execute content trends around gaming Identify key consumers to strategically execute surprise and delight opportunities to build relationships on social media
- Deliver quarterly reports and present to key stakeholders.
- Own partnership with Consumer Engagement Services team for each brand to ensure product questions and complaints are being addressed in voice and on time Moderate and manage crisis in collaboration with Consumer Engagement Services and corporate communications when applicable to protect brands on social media.
- Social listening across Twitter, TikTok and Twitch within the gaming space to identify opportunities for engagement
- Leads legal process for social sweepstakes/contests in collaboration and involvement of Brand Team Amplifies engagement opportunities from experiential and PR activations
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience required in social media management representing a brand or organization (experience in gaming category preferred)
- Must be Fluent in gaming and internet culture
- Platform expertise in in TikTok, Twitch, and Twitter required
- Exceptional understanding of the social media landscape, social analytics tools and metrics
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) skills
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, collaborating and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Experience using Sprinklr social listening and publishing
- Previous experience working with big brands and partner agencies
- Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and/or gaming brands
- Level of proficiency with the following tools: Canva Pro design, IG reels video editing, TikTok video editing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Experis Gaming Solutions
Experis talent drives growth and innovation on an interim or permanent basis to meet your immediate and future business goals.