Senior Coordinator, Marketing & Content - International Game Development
Senior Coordinator, Marketing & Content
at Major League Baseball
The Senior Coordinator, Marketing & Content will support MLB’s marketing initiatives in Japan, in the areas of content development, social media, campaign management, and media relations.
- Serve as a day-to-day liaison with internal stakeholders and vendors to execute content ideas and facilitate QC of MLB’s digital assets.
- Work closely with the events department to develop and execute marketing plans for local events.
- Oversee the proliferation of editorial content through media relations, and coordination with writers.
- Utilize digital analytics to develop new content ideas and advance MLB’s local community management strategy.
- Assist in creating reports, documents, translations, and content text as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Japanese)
- Advanced English proficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Applicant must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in either social media community management, content development, or PR
- An editorial background, or experience with media relations preferred
- Experience with CRM or data analysis preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to manage relationships in a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to work under pressure, possess a strong entrepreneur spirit, and display excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Major League Baseball
Enjoy the Show