Global Curriculum Developer
Global Curriculum Developer
- Manila, Philippines
- Customer Service
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global Customer Service (CS) organization focuses on providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our members back to streaming.
Netflix is looking for a talented Curriculum Developer to join our Global CS Learning & Development (L&D) team. This role will support the learning needs of the outsourced call centers that make up our Global CS Operations in APAC, EMEA, and The Americas.
Our Global CS L&D team provides leadership, customer service, and tools training that has a direct impact on our agents, our customers, and the business. This role reports to the Learning & Development Manager, Global Curriculum and will have the opportunity to develop effective and engaging learning experiences for the best call center agents and leaders in the industry.
Research key characteristics and responsibilities of the audience to understand role expectations. Using a variety of inputs, perform gap analysis to address performance problems and drive innovation. Prioritize the identified gaps and recommend curriculum-based interventions for technical and behavioral skills. As a strategic partner to the CS business, document and present methods, findings, and recommendations to address performance gaps.
Instructional Design/Training Development
Research content and collaborate with cross-functional subject matter experts to design and develop accurate, globally consistent training content (e.g., facilitator and student materials, presentation media, job aids, and knowledge checks). Develop solutions (e.g., instructor-led, virtual, self-paced, blended, etc.) that provide relevant, challenging, and productive learning experiences. Finalize materials through reviews, pilot tests, etc.
Define, document, and maintain the scope of learning programs. Create, track, and maintain project plans. Communicate clearly inside and outside the team. Develop a trusting partnership and work closely with global and regional stakeholders to ensure alignment around key priorities. Use data to demonstrate the impact of training programs.
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in instructional design or related degree, Master’s Degree a plus.
- 5+ years experience designing and developing soft skills, tools, and process-focused learning solutions for multiple job levels.
- Experience designing and developing a variety of learning offerings, from brief self-paced learning offerings to multi-week classroom experiences.
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to convey complex topics clearly and concisely.
- Proficiency with at least one eLearning authoring tool (Articulate Rise a plus) and experience working with Docebo or another LMS.
- High level of independence and ability to manage your own time and projects effectively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Experience collaborating and communicating effectively in a multicultural international environment.
- Facilitation and coaching experience to various audiences is a plus.
- Experience designing for call center, service, or retail positions a plus.
- A passion for continuous improvement and keeping current on the latest trends in learning.
Your application has been successfully submitted.