Information Security Engineering Analyst (Autism/Neurodiversity Hiring)
*These roles are exclusively for those who identify as being on the autism spectrum or with being otherwise neurodiverse*
Specialisterne USA is recruiting!
Specialisterne USA works with employers to help them integrate more neurodiversity into their workforce. Presently, Specialisterne USA is working with a Global Financial Services Company to recruit for several roles through their Neurodiversity Program.
Specialisterne USA provides recruitment, staffing solutions and management support to businesses interested in employing neurodiverse talent. A different perspective or an alternative communication style can be a great asset to any employer, yet because of standard recruitment processes and management practices, many people on the autism spectrum or with other neurodivergence face systematic barriers to accessing and maintaining employment. Our process is designed to avoid these barriers.
Here is what you will do:
- Provide support to the information security team in data reporting and data masking activities.
- Learn to use internal security tools to maintain security of critical data.
- Provide administrative support (e.g.: collecting data, reviewing documentation) to senior information security team members across various projects.
- Assist in automating, patching, and updating new and existing software solutions.
- Follow established procedures to provide oversight to the SDLC and release coordination management to ensure security standards are being met.
- Learn to become familiar with various internal security tools, processes, and government regulations to ensure security of infrastructure and applications.
In performing this role, you will:
- Knowledge or experience with information technology or information security demonstrated through work, military, formal education, self-education, certification programs, or other learning avenues.
Nice to have (Not Required):
- Experience with Windows or Linux Operating systems.
- Knowledge or experience with programming languages such as Java, C++, or Python
- Knowledge or experience with Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Knowledge or experience with Cloud Technologies
Your application has been successfully submitted.