Technical Operations Analyst (Autism/Neurodiversity Hiring)
*These roles are exclusively for those who identify with being on the autism spectrum or with being otherwise neurodiverse*
Specialisterne USA is recruiting!
Specialisterne USA works with employers to help them integrate more neurodiversity into their workforce. Presently, Specialisterne USA is working with a Global Financial Services Company to recruit for several roles through their Neurodiversity Program.
Specialisterne USA provides recruitment, staffing solutions and management support to businesses interested in employing neurodiverse talent. A different perspective or an alternative communication style can be a great asset to any employer, yet because of standard recruitment processes and management practices, many people on the autism spectrum or with other neurodivergence face systematic barriers to accessing and maintaining employment. Our process is designed to avoid these barriers.
Here’s what you will do:
- Provide technical support to the information security team to mitigate risk and security of critical
- Follow established procedures to review and approve security access requests.
- Learn to become familiar with various internal security tools, processes, and government regulations to ensure security of IT infrastructure and applications.
- Communicate with managers via email or Skype to encourage timely approval of access requests.
- Provide administrative support (e.g.: collecting data, reviewing documentation) to senior information security team members across various projects.
- Perform user acceptance testing on new and customized information security tools.
In performing this role, you will:
- Knowledge or experience with information technology or information security demonstrated through work, military, formal education, self-education, certification programs, or other learning avenues.
Nice to have (Not Required):
- Knowledge or experience with basic technical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge or experience with Access Management, Provisioning, or Authentication
- Knowledge or experience with Active Directory, SharePoint, ServiceNow HR Service Delivery, or Jira
- Knowledge or experience with Reporting Tools (Tableau, Power BI, SQL)
- Knowledge or experience with Agile Methodologies
Your application has been successfully submitted.