www.workability.one is owned and operated by the social enterprise workability LLC.
To learn about our Origin Story, visit https://workability.one/blog/our-story.
According to the Anne E Casey Foundation, social enterprises are revenue-generating businesses with a mission. Our mission is to connect neurodivergent individuals with inclusive employers, so that they can find welcoming workplaces and meaningful work.
Founded in May 2021 by the mom of two neurodivergent teen boys, workability has quickly grown from its roots as an independent job board to becoming a workforce development, vocational rehabilitation, and workforce readiness organization, with its focus still squarely on neurodiverse communities nationwide.
workability LLC is certified as an Emerging Small Business, and a minority- and woman-owned enterprise through the State of Oregon Certification Office for Business Inclusion and Diversity (COBID).
workability is a member or supporter of the following advocacy groups and associations:
- Association of People Supporting Employment First (APSE) https://apse.org/
- The Autism Asperger Network https://www.aane.org/resources/professionals/asperger-autism-professional-coach-association/
- The ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO) https://www.adhdcoaches.org/
- The Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) https://www.acteonline.org/
- The Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) https://www.shrm.org/
- Association of Talent Aquisition Professionals (ATAP) https://atapglobal.org/
To reach workability team members, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.